We offer trade accounts for resellers with either a standalone online store or with a physical store premises. Reseller applications are reviewed and qualified by us before acceptance and further information or proof of your trading history may be required.
Except with our express permission, we do not authorise you to resell or list our products on or through any third party website or third party service such as Amazon or Etsy.
- Items must remain in original packaging with our labelling
- Goods purchased from us at wholesale prices must be used for resale.
- Products may not be sold for less than the current RRP retail price listed on the Mindful Host website, with the exception of short-term sales. We reserve the right to refuse future business with anyone who resells our items at wholesale or near wholesale prices.
Wholesale Order Size
- Our minimum opening order is £150 for all accounts
- Our minimum reorder is £100
- Our standard wholesale margin for retailers is 50%
- All our goods are sold in case packs of 6 (unless noted otherwise)
- All prices are listed in US dollars and are subject to change without notice
- We accept bank wire transfers for all wholesale orders
- We accept major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express)
- We do not accept cash or bank cheques.
- Orders under £1000 must be paid in full prior to shipping.
- Orders over £1000 will require a 50% deposit to confirm the order.
- Final balance must be submitted and received by us prior to shipping
- We currently do not offer credit terms.
- If items are in stock, please allow 1-3 business days for processing before your order is shipped.
- If items are not in stock, please allow 10 days for production and delivery of goods once your order has been received.
- Shipping and handling will be calculated and shown before you check out.
- International shipping is available however, retailers are responsible for taxes and customs-related duty fees in addition to international shipping charges.
- In some cases, you may be required to pay customs duty fees or shipping surcharges billed to Mindful Host after the goods have left our studio. It is your responsibility to submit payment for such post-delivery fees and charges immediately upon receipt of invoice. Rates are different with each country. Mindful Host will not be accountable for such fees. We encourage our international wholesale customers to use their own shipping accounts whenever possible to avoid unforeseen charges.
Returns and Exchanges
- Wholesale orders may not be returned or exchanged. We only accept returns in the case of damaged or defective merchandise.
Damages and Defect
- We inspect every Mindful Host product we dispatch to make sure it is perfect for your store. If you spot any damages or defects, please contact us and provide a photo of damaged merchandise so we can rectify the incident. In most case, we will ask that you return damaged or defective merchandise.
- Written email cancellations are accepted only if delivery of product is late.
- Please note that product colors may appear differently in photos. Samples are available upon request.
- Please email email@example.com to arrange. Sample fees would amount to wholesale cost per product plus shipping charges. Cost of sample fees will be credited towards your first order, limited to a maximum of £150
Third Party Websites
- We do not permit the resale of Mindful Host products via Amazon, eBay, Alibaba, AliExpress, any auction sites, or social media sites such as Facebook or Instagram.
- Failure to comply may result in your wholesale status being revoked.
Images and Intellectual Property
- Our brand name, “Mindful Host”, all photographs, designs, products, content, text and graphics on Mindful Host web pages are the exclusive intellectual property of Snap & Notes Ltd, and may not be reproduced in any form without our express written consent..
- If you would like to use Mindful Host’s product photography to market Mindful Host products, you must be an approved Mindful Host retailer.
- If you are an approved retailer, please contact us for access to our product and lifestyle images. Please note that these images remain the sole property of Mindful Host, and we maintain the right to determine final usage of images
- All Mindful Host photos and written content may only be used on another webpage or in print with express permission and when credited to Mindful Host.
- All photos and content can be shared on social media without express permission, but only when the Mindful Host brand is given credit and tagged when applicable.
- We reserve the right to refuse future business with anyone who does not comply with our intellectual property terms.
- We will consider requests for exclusivity on a case basis. If you are interested in exclusivity, there will be a trial period of three months, in which they have to place at least £1,500 of orders.
- A two-mile radius exclusivity will be granted once that requirement has been met.
- To maintain exclusivity, the store must place a minimum of £1,500 in orders every three months, and must not be inactive for any period of three months or more.
- If there is a new account inquiry by another store within a two-mile radius, we will re-evaluate whether the existing account has met the above requirements.
- If not, we will contact the existing account and allow 7 business days to either meet the requirement or relinquish their exclusivity rights.
- The exclusivity period will expire 1 year from the effective date or sooner if the above terms cannot be met.